|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Things that are Not Possible
1. You cannot play the guitar. WTF are with those chords?
2. You cannot play DDR on anything above beginner. You just CAN'T do it.
3. The word "Love" cannot not in a song.
4. Good music has not been written in the past 2 years.
5. You can't watch Dawn of the Dead without at least cringing.
5. There will never be Complete distruction of all pornbots/e-spam.
6. Geometry class will never be fun.
7. Bothers will never be cool.
8. Brothers will never shut up.
9. Parents will never fully understand. Believe it or not guys.. times HAVE changed.
10. No one will ever be completley happy with anyhting they've created.
11. No one.. no matter what they say.. has ever read all of War and Peace.
12. It is not possible to paint anything Salvador Dali painted. He didn't do it. No one did it. It just Is.
13. No band will ever match the overall awesomeness of The Beatles.
14. The Sun is NOT 93 million miles away.
15. Light doesn't go that fast.
16. Harry Potter isn't and will never be cool.
17. No one w
All Here For A ReasonI turned onto a shady, well-manicured driveway that, for all intents and purposes, looked harmless enough. Maple trees lined both sides of the street, and a parade of Canadian geese marched across the road to a wide duck pond with a flamboyant fountain. There were blooming crepe myrtles and rose-of-sharons, and as I grew closer to my destination, neatly trimmed gardens with neatly trimmed bushes.
I stopped to let the geese pass. They looked at me; one hissed. I honked my horn and moved around them.
At the end of the road sat a collection of grayish buildings and a number of signs directing me to the appropriate parking lot. "Welcome to Ten Creeks Hospital," said one of them. "Please enjoy your stay." I parked in the visitor's lot. Surely I wouldn't be staying.
I was shaking when I got out of my car. I had spent the morning getting high. One foot in front of the other, flip-flop noises, hot sidewalk. Mulberry and magnolia trees, freshly shaved grass. A bench and pan for smokers. A set o
Keep in Touch!